Of course, now I have the strains of that Thin Lizzy song echoing in my head. I may have to listen to "Shake Your Groove Thing" a few times to shake it.

April has been a busy month already, with nearly 4,000 additional words on the WIP (my daily average hovers at around 500, so I'm verra, verra happy) and there is a wee light at the end of the tunnel.

It could also be that we're having some fantabulous weather, which means we can keep the windows open and the Kitten of Mass Destruction can enjoy fresh air with his sunbeams.

Now I know what you're thinking: waiting for the muse can be a dangerous thing. Even more dangerous than hang gliding over a volcano, or taking part in a yodel-till-the-death tournament. After all, once I land that forty-book contract (chuckles), I'll need to keep my nose to the grindstone and my butt in the chair, no matter what the muse says or doesn't say.

But spring is the time for renewal, for new beginnings, and, perhaps, finally getting those older projects finally freaking done. ;)

Now if I could keep up my current pace, this book might actually get done.

Cue the disbelieving kitten:

Labels: , ,