Okay, it's only been three days, but it's a NEW YEAR. And big, important things are supposed to happen with a New Year, aren't they?

Oh, you mean I have to be the one to do them? Rats.

It's been a good couple of days for my current work in progress (the novel that was supposed to be done last year, but I'll try not to let that stop me from completing it verra, verra soon). Some big, clunky, what-the-heck-are-these-doing-here scenes got chopped.

Sure, I felt the loss, but the singing and dancing really didn't belong. And there really isn't room for leprechauns in this novel. There are enough paranormal elements to keep things interesting. At least I hope so.

To make up for the loss of words, I added in some new ones. A lot of new ones that may not make it in the final, final version, but I'll let them get comfy for now. Maybe they can wear my new Snuggie and curl up on the couch with the kitten.

Yes, Zaphod likes the bright blue Snuggie. His arms don't quite fit though. ;)

Labels: ,