I coulda sworn it was right over there by March, and that month is long gone. ;)

This is been a "shut up and dance" kind of week for me, except you have to replace the "shut up" with "stop surfing" and the "dance" with "write". Le sigh. I know I've been working hard because my fingers are achy...and I have a bunch of to-do's checked off that stinkin' old to-do list of mine.

:::decides to dance anyway, demonstrating her feeble Electric Slide:::

Now that May is here (yeah, I meant to post this yesterday, sue me), I can't help but wonder what glorious delights await. I mean, 2008 has been pretty darn cool so far, what with my YA novel coming in second place, actually completing it, getting some awesome magazine article assignments and, best of all, being part of a TV series!

It's called Stuck, and it's on W Network (in Canada) on Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m., staring on May 14. Here's the info about the show, which now includes pictures. Remind me not to wear my hair back ever again: http://www.wnetwork.com/tv_shows/shows/stuck/index.asp

And if that wasn't cool enough, I'm very excited about the creativity workshop I'm leading with the Toronto Romance Writers in a few short weeks. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a blast -- I almost have enough silly string and pork rinds for everyone. ;)

I better post this now before another week goes by.

Hey, what's been the best part of 2008 for you so far?

Labels: , , ,