This has nothing to do with hockey, and everything to do with my goals for 2008. Now that a third of the year is gone already (Eeek!), I thought I'd check in and see where I'm at with all of them.

1. Get healthy
STATUS: Going for it! I'm working out at least three times a week, twice with a personal trainer. I'm still struggling with food, but have made a conscious effort not to eat total crap all the time. ;)

2. Land at least two more magazine columns
STATUS: Not yet.

3. Do what it takes to land an agent
STATUS: Working on it!

4. Finish current WIP
STATUS: 20 pages to go!

5. Write DD (the next novel)
STATUS: Not even close.

6. More magazine articles
STATUS: I'm keeping up with submitting two article queries/week and my efforts are paying off! Woo hoo!

7. Make time to write the novels
STATUS: Need to work on this more.

8. A day off
STATUS: Oh crap, did I really make this a goal? LOL

9. A trip...or three
STATUS: Only RWA is planned so far, so I'm still working on it.

10. More new stuff
STATUS: Oh yeah, this one is totally getting done. More info to come when I can share it.

BONUS ITEM: Have way more fun
STATUS: Delightfully working on this one!

Wow, I'm further ahead than I thought in some areas and waaaay behind in others. And that day off a week thing I really need to work on, as things are getting crazy over here in BonnieLand with buckets of opportunity. Now I just need more fabulous prizes (maybe a trip?) and things would be absolutely righteous!

Now I'm gonna get outside and grab me some sunshine.

How about your goals? Are you any closer to achieving them than four months ago?

Labels: