Okay, I admit it: I'm a lurker at heart.

I'm on several mailing loops and. while I find the conversations interesting, I rarely step out to make a comment or partake in witty e-loop repartee with others. Part of the reason is that I've committed some heinous "email has no tone" faux pas in my day, and I worry about doing the same thing on a loop, which has a much larger audience than hitting "reply all" in error. ;)

There's also the worry that my humour will come across as...I dunno... extremely bitchy... or evil. ;) And even if you follow the "wait 24 hours to reply" rule that I try to do with aggravating emails, on a loop you've arrived long after the party's over and people will wonder what the heck you're talking about. And why you're sounding so bitchy. LOL

So I don't post much. And that leaves me lots of time to do other stuff.

Oh yeah, other stuff. I better get back to it.

Labels: ,