Okay, I admit it, last week was a little on the frustrating side for me. There were just too many things spinning around needing my attention when all I really wanted to do was curl up with a book and lose myself in someone else's words. Mine weren't working for me.

Now, with a little less attitude and a fairly open mind, I have yet again dusted off the WIP that I thought I was writing for all the wrong reasons and gave it another look. The main character needs to have her story told, only I didn't hear it right the first time. Poor gal, there she was, stuffed into a pair of shoes that not only didn't fit, they totally clashed with her outfit. ;)

So I've shaken it out and now have this puzzle in front of me without a complete picture as a guide. Last week, this would have destroyed my motivation (and it probably did, hence the bad week), but right now, it's a creative challenge that I'll willingly accept.

Or I could just take a wee nap...


Anyway, it's all good.

Labels: ,