I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the best darn weeks I've had in ages. Here's a quick recap:

Monday: get an email letting me know about a new show that's looking to cast for its pilot episode ASAP. Send in headshot and resume.

Tuesday: get called in to audition. Have a great time despite the lack of snack foods.

Wednesday: get the call: I'm in! Prepare myself for a lot of "hurry up and wait" over the next few weeks. Force DH to take me out to McDonalds for a celebratory burger.

Thursday: a prospective agent requests to see my full manuscript! SQUEE! DH coaxes me down from the ceiling with the help of Zaphod the kitty.

Friday: receive a coupon in the mail for a free 3-pack of socks.

And I just thought things were awesome enough without the Friday bonus. Maybe the socks will come in handy during the show taping, or the pacing I'll be doing while waiting for the agent's feedback. ;)

Labels: , ,