There's something about people with two first names, whether real or characters in a novel, that bugs me. If I could put it into words I would, but my spider sense tingles every time I come across a Mr. Jim Adam or Ms. Mary Eva.

It could be that one of the worst interviews I ever had was with a man named David David. At first I thought I had misheard the woman booking me for the interview. Then, when he introduced himself to me and handed me his business card, I kept on thinking:

What were his parent's smoking?

What kind of bet did he lose?

Was this the name he chose to replace Erkel Smiddymayer?

He was asking me questions, but I couldn't come up with any winning responses. The thought of what his middle name was had consumed me. Maybe it was Dave, just to mix things up.

And no, I'm not over it.

SPOILER ALERT: So when I went to see Dreamgirls last night (I won a double pass to the advance screening!) I knew that Curtis James Jr. would be up to no good sooner or later. Call it a hunch...or the fact that Jamie Foxx was playing the role.

And for those of you who were upset when America voted off Jennifer Hudson on Idol a few seasons ago, you've got nothing to worry about. That girl can sang, and now she's proven that she can act too. Awesome performance and, overall, a pretty good film.

Too bad Daniel Craig wasn't there. ;)