Yep, that's my band name. It feels like it's been a week already and I'm feeling all sorts of "lack-o-musal" pain. In spades.

It could be that I missed seeing Mr. T's ever-so-not-inspirational I Pity The Fool on Monday night, but I blame my synopsis for Suds. It's getting there, but in no way is it there yet. I think it's because I'm struggling with what to keep in and what to take away, knowing full well that it's all going to change after I meet with the betas this Saturday. :::calls pharmacy for vallium:::

There is a lot of work to be done on the book as well as this pesky synopsis, but I know I can do it. I just have to remain focused and avoid the online scene...which so won't happen.

Oh, and I sold another magazine article today that's due December 15. Stop the insanity!

And, just because it's now Wednesday, let's celebrate with an upbeat song by The Smiths. On oxymoron, I know, but I just love this line:
I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear.