There is one benefit to working from home: watching Starting Over as it airs instead of having to wait until I get home to watch the tape.

I know Rhonda Britten is probably tickled pink that I'm addicted to living vicariously through the lives of six women who don't have issues, they have multiple subscriptions.

So I watch them confess, resist change and eventually gain the skills they need to face the father who abandoned them, tell their two-timing boyfriend to get the hell out or discover that they really can love themselves for who they are.

Then there's Antonia, the latest lost cause. $40,000 in debt, this girl believes that she is learning how to be a "grown ass woman". Too bad that doesn't include treating people with respect or...um...completing an assignment?

And I know they have her on just for people like me. Because the show doesn't work if everyone is deserving of the full-time life coaching, therapy and cool LA digs. There has to be some drama. And now that Jodi has finally stopped being a total control freak, it's time for Antonia to shake things up.

You should check it out, even if it's just to learn a few tips on how to be a grown-ass woman.

Peace out